Friday, March 25, 2011

30 Day Project...Just For Kicks

So, I've seen people participating in this 30 Day Project thing and, just because I want to do something a little bit fun, I'm going to do it too.

Day 1 - A picture of yourself + 10 facts


One of my favorites (thanks, Hillary)...from a simpler time.

1. I'm almost always early, every where I go. Even earlier if I'm going to a place I've never been before.
2. I'm addicted to cupcakes. Surprising me with cupcakes is pretty much the way to my heart.
3. I usually sleep with my head under the covers, especially if I'm sleeping alone. I create my own little cave...it makes me feel safe and cozy. :)
4. I could watch re-runs of Criminal Minds and Law and Order: SVU all day, every day.
5. I have scoliosis. I had surgery for it in 2000 but my back will never be "quite right".
6. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I can hear my neighbors talking while inside my apartment.
7. I wanted to quit grad school almost every single day I was in it...I'm glad I didn't. I now consider it one of my biggest life accomplishments thus far.
8. I'm "in love" with actor Matthew Gray Gubler and he's definitely my "type".
9. I have a hard time talking about myself, especially pointing out my strengths. However, with all the job interviews I've gone on recently, I think I've gotten better.
10. I have a habit of twirling the rings on my fingers, mostly when I'm bored, thinking, or nervous.

No comments: