Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

My mom, of course.

On a separate note...Brandon moved out today. It went about how I had expected it to. The gloomy weather was appropriate and certainly reflected my mood. We weren't ugly toward each other in the least, which may have made things even more difficult to some degree. With him went the couch, chair, ottoman, entertainment center, and TV...leaving the living room pretty empty. Looking at that open space, I felt the most alone I've felt since we broke up. I didn't realize how much I'd still been depending on him, at least emotionally, knowing that he was still in the area. Now, he's just going to feel so far away. I still believe that everything happens for a reason but, unfortunately, telling myself that over and over does little to ease the hurt.

I am a dreamer and when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt

No comments: