Sunday, March 20, 2011

No Steam

Today, Brandon came by to start packing his things. He's officially moving to New Bern next weekend. And, tomorrow, we've been broken up for one month. It's hard to believe that so much time has already passed. When we moved to Morrisville in January, I certainly didn't think he would be moving out in March. The same sorts of things keep cycling through my thoughts and I know my friends and family have to be tired of me talking about it but I just can't figure it out. As I was telling my mom earlier...this is something that we just can't see eye to eye on and probably never will. I can't understand his decision and he can't understand why I feel the way I do about it. But the process is almost over, at least the moving part of it, and I think we'll both be a little less stressed when it is.

No comments: